[Labs-l] Web server still slow with Proxy errors and out of memory errors.

Bryan White bgwhite at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 19:11:49 UTC 2013

Web server has been slow for over 72-hours.  I'm also getting 502
proxy errors and 500 software errors.  Marc-André Pelletier reported
to a user that the server is running out of memory when the cgi script
is run.

Is there a time table for it to be functioning?

Before anybody says I should move to the new scheme, I don't know how
to do it.  If somebody could help me or give some examples of what
they have done, it would be appreciated.

Bryan