[Labs-l] Staff availability in August

Andrew Bogott abogott at wikimedia.org
Tue Jul 30 18:13:07 UTC 2013

All three labs staff members (Coren, Ryan, and I) are traveling to
Wikimania next week, so we will be less responsive than usual on IRC.
Here's the run-down:

August 5-12:  All three keeping Hong Kong hours (time zone UTC+8) and in
conference sessions during the day.  We'll be on IRC sporadically and
best contacted via email sent to this list.

August 13-18:  Ryan will be vacationing and offline.  Coren will be back
working and keeping a North American schedule when he isn't flying
and/or comatose from jetlag.  Andrew will be available via email but
largely absent from IRC.

August 19-26:  Ryan and Coren will be in NA and available as usual.
Andrew will still be mostly offline but is unlikely to be missed.

As always, most labs issues can be handled by volunteers, so it's always
worth asking on IRC if you run into trouble.

-Andrew