[Labs-l] MediaWiki to LaTeX Compiler

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 22 15:11:42 UTC 2013

Me personally? I have nothing to say, but am trying to help you
improve your program. I am a programmer not an accountant,
just offering my professional opinion.
mike

On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 7:32 AM, Dirk Hünniger
<dirk.hunniger at googlemail.com> wrote:
> On 22.12.2013 14:22, Mike Dupont wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 7:19 AM, Dirk Hünniger
>> <dirk.hunniger at googlemail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> It is much more easy for me to keep the images in memory in terms of code
>>> maintainability.
>>
>> it might be easier to code, but not efficient.  if you have hundreds
>> of images you will need more memory? I think this is a flawed idea.
>> Most data processing can be made to run on small buffers of data with
>> a pipeline processing.
>> mike
>>

> Ok so I assume you are not interested in running the program as is on the
> labs so I will reopen the request to grant rent a sever.
>
> Yours Dirk

James Michael DuPont
Member of Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova http://www.flossk.org
Saving Wikipedia(tm) articles from deletion http://SpeedyDeletion.wikia.com