[Labs-l] virt1 and virt3's hardware fixed. all instances should now be up

Ryan Lane rlane32 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 22:09:21 UTC 2012

virt1 had a degraded raidset, and virt3 had two bad DIMMs. Both of
these hosts have been fixed. virt1 required no downtime, but the fix
should make IO slightly faster. virt3 required downtime twice (once to
verify bad memory, and once to replace it). I've brought all instances
back up, and nagios is not complaining about any instances being down
at this time.

If your instance is down, please let me know and I'll troubleshoot the
issue for you.

- Ryan