[Labs-l] Availability Zones

Damian Zaremba damian at damianzaremba.co.uk
Thu Jul 19 07:35:21 UTC 2012

AFAIK they are the same thing at the moment, selecting either should work fine.

Once the next zone comes online it will matter slightly more.

If you're having issues creating instances, I'd suggest taking a look over Ryan's email as it outlines some current (known) issues :)

Thanks,
Damian

</\> Sent from the iPhone