[Labs-l] Proposal for managing project membership and role member

Ryan Lane rlane32 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 00:08:00 UTC 2012

It's a fairly laborious process to get added to a project, or into a
role right now. You have to ask people in IRC to be added to a
project. Of course, you have to know their IRC handles, and a number
of people have very dissimilar IRC and wiki names.

I'd like to propose that we use discussion pages for access requests
to projects. I've enabled LiquidThreads on labsconsole. If you
subscribe to the discussion pages on projects you wish to manage, you
can get request emails or just messages in the wiki.

Thoughts?

- Ryan