[Labs-l] Instance scheduler modified, could cause instance creation to fail

Ryan Lane rlane32 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 18:59:05 UTC 2012

This did indeed break things. I upped the max_cores option to 80. Soon
enough, all hosts will reach this and we'll no longer be able to
create instances. When we get the new hardware in, we'll be able to
create new ones again.

Note: 80 cores per host is roughly 40-60 instances, depending on the
type of instances created.