[Labs-l] irc conference

Petr Bena benapetr at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 09:47:59 UTC 2012

Hi, the proposed conference is planned for Saturday, just want to know if
it's ok for you all, especially Ryan, before announcing publicly on
wikitech.

feel free to update:

*Bellow are topics we will discuss on irc conference*

- Gluster and maria sql

   - How is it going to be managed accessed etc

   - What limits the projects would have

   - Hardware specs

- Documentation

   - Help:* on labsconsole

- Deployment beta

   - backups - how the backups are going to be created so that more people
   can participate

   - puppet

- Privacy policies - do we need to have accounts with access to private
data be somehow identified? how is it going to work? are policies from
production same as on labs?

- Labs

   - Technical specs

   - Explanation of kvm

   - General rules (what is allowed, what is not)

- Account creation

   - Who is supposed to create accounts now

   - How is it going to work in the future