[Incubator] [Langcom-l] Welcome pages and info pages at Incubator

Robin Pepermans robinp.1273 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 23:55:17 UTC 2011

I had already made the code to set a custom logo, so it wasn't that
difficult to implement it.
The variable, that was already used by Special:RandomByTest, is "testwiki".

With the changes I made, if your preference is set to Wx/xyz or if the
URL contains &testwiki=wx/xyz:
*  a custom logo will be displayed on Wx/xyz pages
* non-existing Wx/xyz pages will redirect to the real wiki if it exists
* recent changes is already currently set to limit to changes in wx/xyz pages

You used &title=MainPage&project=wb/xyz but it would be difficult to
implement it so that you can access it without the prefix in &title.

I would like to have these redirects quite soon. Maybe we can talk
about it / propose it at Wikimania.