[HipHop] WMF/HHVM status/check-in

Sean Cannella seanc at fb.com
Wed Jul 17 20:30:52 UTC 2013

I'm going to reply to both of these mails separately.

Tyler, besides the break (2) issue you posted about, what else is blocking you here? (Please post issues to github with whatever else you find so we can take a look.)

Thanks,
Sean Cannella | Eng | HipHop | NYC 17.D.07C
If you are smart and persistent, you may find the truth. It is not always a reward.