[Gendergap] Commons Searches

Sarah Stierch sarah.stierch at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 14:53:57 UTC 2011

WHOA that's fascinating...weird...disturbing......something....
Perhaps that's why someone asked about electric toothbrushes and cucumbers
on #wikimedia-gendergap the other day :P

-Sarah

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 10:48 AM, Andreas Kolbe <jayen466 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Brandon,
>
> On a matter that originally arose in Meta and on the Foundation list,
> but may be of interest to this list as well, do you know the answer to the
> question posed here ...
>
> http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/commons-l/2011-October/006290.html
>
> ... or do you know someone who does?
>
> Andreas

GLAMWIKI Partnership Ambassador for Wikimedia <http://www.glamwiki.org>
Wikipedian-in-Residence, Archives of American
Art<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:SarahStierch>
and
Sarah Stierch Consulting
*Historical, cultural & artistic research & advising.*