[Gendergap] Mind the Gap Award is here.

Sarah Stierch sarah.stierch at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 04:05:27 UTC 2011

WOW it looks so much FANCIER!

Now we just have to be passing it out to people =)

Thank you Jutta for the work, and Brandon for almost making it - and I'm
happy you did not pay for that font <3.

:D

Looks so awesome! Wee!

-Sarah

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 11:10 PM, Jutta von Dincklage <
jutta.von at cancer.org.au> wrote:

> Sarah,
> You are awesome! I have quickly "vectorized" and"dropshadowed" the image
> and included the updated image in the template
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Mind_the_Gap_Award.
> Could you check and ensurethat I included the correct metadata on commons?
>
> Lots of wikilove from Sydney!
>
> Jutta

GLAMWIKI Partnership Ambassador for Wikimedia <http://www.glamwiki.org>
Wikipedian-in-Residence, Archives of American
Art<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:SarahStierch>
and
Sarah Stierch Consulting
*Historical, cultural & artistic research & advising.*