[Gendergap] Louise Nevelson = Good Article FTW

Sarah Stierch sarah.stierch at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 21:49:25 UTC 2011

Just wanted to share that [[Louise Nevelson]] was promoted to Good Article
status today! Thanks to everyone who helped contribute to the article about
one of the "grandmothers" of feminist art. (She has her own plate at
the *Dinner
Party...*)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louise_Nevelson

She was a fascinating character, and I do hope you'll enjoy reading about
her as much as I enjoyed helping to write the article.

Sarah

--
GLAMWIKI Partnership Ambassador for Wikimedia <http://www.glamwiki.org>
Wikipedian-in-Residence, Archives of American