[Gendergap] Fwd: [Ticket#2011100710013059] Pictorial Depictions

Sarah Stierch sarah.stierch at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 20:59:17 UTC 2011

Theo - From what I understand, the agent told the "customer" (Leilah Ozaibi)
to bring the subject up on the gender gap list.

Leilah forwarded it - she is the person who inquired to OTRS. So it's in her
control - it wasn't forwarded by an OTRS agent, be assured!

-Sarah

On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 4:56 PM, Theo10011 <de10011 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Why is an OTRS ticket being discussed on a public mailing list? Correct me
> if I'm wrong but I thought the ticket info and address were supposed to be
> private, unless otherwise noted, no?
>
> Regards
> Theo
>
> On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 1:59 AM, leilah ozaibi <email.leilah at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Yes, and a consistent approach would then evolve - ?
>>

>> On 7 October 2011 21:00, Fred Bauder <fredbaud at fairpoint.net> wrote:
>>

>>> You say, "Would it not be more consistent to use a more balanced and
>>> cohesive aesthetic style across the whole subject of human reproduction
>>> and sexuality?"
>>>
>>> Yes, and we do discuss that here. One train of thought is to use images
>>> of people as they are rather than idealized images.
>>>
>>> Fred

GLAMWIKI Partnership Ambassador for Wikimedia <http://www.glamwiki.org>
Wikipedian-in-Residence, Archives of American
Art<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:SarahStierch>
and
Sarah Stierch Consulting
*Historical, cultural & artistic research & advising.*