[Gendergap] washington dc

Chris Keating chriskeatingwiki at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 15:31:50 UTC 2011

I don't know the situation here at all, but I think Anne's point is that
this is a sensitive area and best discussed outside of mailing lists.

There is also a point that on-wiki behaviours, problems and sanctions do not
necessarily translate into off-wiki activity. (though normally I notice this
the other way around, with people who are pillars of the community on-wiki
behaving unacceptably in real lifei..)

Chris
Wikimedia UK