[Gendergap] Gendergap Digest, Vol 9, Issue 6

Maggie rockerrepro at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 17:55:24 UTC 2011

I was once warned for canvassing, because I told people offsite how to vote
in a discussion about to keep certain page. These people were mostly of a
female audience and interested in women's history, and the group who were
wanting to delete were mostly anglo men.

Also, Peter, when a person is offended by something someone else has said
and you don't understand it---it's probably best not to comment on it.

I actually *have* read it very closely due to that situation. But thanks for
assuming that I am not capable of doing so.

--Maggie