[Gendergap] Gender neutrality template

carolmooredc at verizon.net carolmooredc at verizon.net
Sat Oct 1 14:21:20 UTC 2011

There are other more powerful groups that would use the precedent to
create a template that would censor a number of articles that already
are heavily patrolled and censored by organized groups of editors (many
of them surely paid, not that they'd ever admit it).

Instead use the POV template and make editors think by explaining the
POV template on the talk page. And mention the problem on Wikiproject
Feminism.