[Gendergap] Barnstars!

Sue Gardner sgardner at wikimedia.org
Tue Mar 8 02:28:02 UTC 2011

Hey folks,

Did Ryan Kaldari post this to this group:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Kaldari/wikilove ? Forgive me if he
or someone else already has.

Ryan's just created a new widget that makes it much easier to award
barnstars (and kittens!). I think this is FABULOUS: making it easier
to be kind and friendly can't be wrong :-)

Instructions for how to download and use the widget are on Ryan's
userpage, at the link. I encourage everyone here to experiment with
offering each other love & praise :-)

Thanks,
Sue

(And if the barnstar concept is new to you, you can read about its use
on Wikipedia here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Barnstars.)

--

Sue Gardner
Executive Director

415 839 6885 office
415 816 9967 cell

the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!