[Gendergap] NY Meeting Summary

Sandra ordonez sandratordonez at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 02:56:27 UTC 2011

Hi All,

A bunch of us got together tonight in NY. Unfortunately, we were not able to
connect to the other participants who were going to join us via Skype. (it
was quite funny, we ended trying to work from a stairwell in a VERY old NY
building to try to access the ladies, lol, but had no luck overcoming our
technical difficulties. )

We had good brainstorming and came up with solid/practical ideas. We decided
it best to concentrate our initial efforts to one initiative per age group.
I've written up the notes in meta. You are welcome to see them, just be
aware, that we just finished the meeting, and the other team members have
not had time to edit the page.  http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/NY_Wiki_Chics

If you have any ideas, suggestions, please let us know - offlist of course.

However, can definitely say that we had REALLY good energy and i think the
beginning of something very cool :)