[Gendergap] The Book of Genesis

Miguelinito miguelinito at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 09:58:55 UTC 2011

What I wanted point out is that one of the causes of the gender gap,
specifically in the United States, is that there is a lot of people
who read the Bible. The Bible is, obviously, sexist, and in fact makes
women in general be submissive. While ideas are separated, they
survive unless they are wrong (that's why Conservapedia was born).
What I propose is to promote catholic women participation, so they
can share their ideas too. Once all ideas are together (catholic and
scientific), the thruth goes without saying, as believing is not in
our human nature, but reasoning. That's my opinion.

P.S: I don't drop my jaw about the gender gap in the US when I see
that women automatically get their surname *replaced* by the married
name.

Sorry for not being expressive enough.

Miguel Ángel