[Gendergap] Fwd: Gender preference

Brandon Harris bharris at wikimedia.org
Wed Feb 9 22:21:50 UTC 2011

	As mentioned earlier, we have the gender preference data.  I asked for
a report, and, well, ask and ye shall receive.

	It should be noted that this data could be misleading; it is only
representative of people who have elected to self-identify.  However, I
think it may be a useful point for extrapolation.