[Gendergap] Category:Women in sexually appealing postures

Fred Bauder fredbaud at fairpoint.net
Tue Feb 8 15:01:29 UTC 2011

I've created Category:Women in sexually appealing postures on Commons.

This is a matter of correctly classifying the sort of pictures we have
discussed here which have this quality, sometimes inappropriately.

Category:Men in sexually appealing postures is obviously required also.

In terms of the category tree on Commons Category:Women in sexually
appealing postures is one of four branches of Categories: Women,Posture,
and People by setting

Category:Girls by posture (birth – 13 (puberty))
Category:Adolescent girls by posture (13 - 17 years)
Category:Women by posture (18 - 59 years)
Category:Old women by posture

I think this exercise should serve to clarify the nature of the images we
are hosting and should be an aid to further discussion.

Fred