[Gendergap] Bothersome? (Re: Pimp)

Béria Lima beria.lima at wikimedia.pt
Sun Dec 25 21:03:33 UTC 2011

Is kinda funny that you ask what I'm doing, Peter. Sounds like unless I'm
being paid for WMF to deal with Gender Gap I shouldn't have a voice, and
shut the f*** up. But anyway....

You wanna know what I'm doing? I tell you: I'm organizing not one, but 2
conferences with focus in the women in this movement.  The first one is the
- already announced here - http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiWomenCamp
and the second (1 day after this one) is a Gender Gap specify conference
who will happens in the same place and city (more about this one soon). I
also already made a presentation about Gender Gap to an event in India:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Gender_Gap_in_Wikimedia_projects.pdf

Now I'm qualified to talk?
_____
*Béria Lima*
Wikimedia Portugal <http://wikimedia.pt>
(351) 963 953 042

*Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter
livre acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. Ajude-nos a
construir esse sonho. <http://wikimedia.pt/Donativos>*