[Gendergap] I'm not sure which is more depressing

Lennart Guldbrandsson l_guldbrandsson at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 21 17:31:20 UTC 2011

Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 08:17:32 -0800
From: sarah.stierch at gmail.com
To: gendergap at lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: Re: [Gendergap] I'm not sure which is more depressing

    I understand not everyone sits around and reads statistical data
    about women, Wikimedia, open source communities, etc, but, it's
    really weird that in a community that relies on citations
    and statistical data, that they repeatedly deny/dimiss the concept
    of the gender gap, throw it to the wayside and think its either not
    a problem or not worth mentioning. How many times do I have to have
    this conversation?

    Sarah

    [[User:SarahStierch]]

    en.wp

Perhaps the solution is to create a gendergap template, instead of having to bring up the same points over and over.

Best wishes,

Lennart

Lennart Guldbrandsson,
Tfn: 031 - 12 50 48 Mobil: 070 - 207 80 05
Epost: l_guldbrandsson at hotmail.com / lennart at wikimedia.se
Användarsida: http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anv%C3%A4ndare:Hannibal
Blogg: http://mrchapel.wordpress.com/
Wikimedia Sverige http://wikimedia.se