[Gendergap] I'm not sure which is more depressing

Sarah Stierch sarah.stierch at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 16:44:35 UTC 2011

Wikimania offers hundreds (?) of thousands of dollars in grant money - that's the only way I could afford (and still can afford) to go. That includes housing and most Wikimania's provide food and drinks too :)

If you submit a talk proposal and it's accepted it's an even better reason for getting a grant.

So people have no excuses! I'd love to see Wikimania GenderGap-L happy hour!! :-)

Sarah

Sent via iPhone - I apologize in advance for my shortness or errors! :)