[Foundation-l] Guidelines for the use of iframes?

Fae faenwp at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 09:26:40 UTC 2012

I am personally concerned that the WMF website is promoting Jobvite by
allowing the in-house template to include generic links such as
http://recruiting.jobvite.com (from the "powered by Jobvite" link) which
leads the page with the number of the Jobvite sales hotline.

Even if Jobvite are providing these services for free, this seems highly
inappropriate for a website that under the Values should not carry
advertizing for other companies.

If I need to escalate this through a different venue in order for prompt
action to be taken, please advise me by direct email.

Links:
* http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Job_openings
* https://wikimediafoundation.org/w/index.php?oldid=79658&action=edit

Thanks,