[Foundation-l] Vice President?

Ryan Kaldari rkaldari at wikimedia.org
Wed Feb 1 18:15:09 UTC 2012

Many organizations have dozens or hundreds of vice presidents, like Vice
President of Vending Machines and Vice President of Pencil Sharpeners.
It's not really analogous to President and Vice President of the U.S.
for example, which are exclusive positions. Of course I agree that job
titles are kind of silly, but whatever.

Ryan Kaldari