[Foundation-l] Blog from Sue about censorship, editorial judgement, and image filters

WereSpielChequers werespielchequers at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 10:47:36 UTC 2011

Re David's point that "The trouble with responding on the blog is that
isn't just an annoying delay, there are posts which have gone up with
timestamps long after my post. I don't know whether that was me not knowing
how to do blog replies or something else. But the solution is in our hands,
I've now posted my blog response in
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Sue_Gardner#Your_blog_post where
really it should have gone in the first place.

Regards

WereSpielChequers