[Foundation-l] 86% of German speakers v the Foundation re an unknown system

Fae fae at wikimedia.org.uk
Fri Sep 16 22:22:11 UTC 2011

I would like to see a minor clarification to your suggested actions
WSC. If the WMF commission any further round of analysis or
referendums there must be openly reported direct costs and some
reasonable measure of the lost opportunity cost of volunteer time used
to discuss, analyse and contribute to these pre-implementation
activities that may have no eventual outcome in the projects.

Being told that the costs were "tiny" without WMF (apparently) having
the capability of calculating how much donated money has been eaten up
in this debate I find increasingly worrying, particularly if we go
through another round.

Thanks,
Fae