[Foundation-l] Personal Image Filter results announced

Tobias Oelgarte tobias.oelgarte at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 8 15:21:01 UTC 2011

That is true. But we should represent it as an child protection feature.
It alone can't do the job. But it could help parents with children
playing in the background and users that wan't to read about
controversial content in public. One of the typical, frequently made
requests, if i remember the reasonings of the WMF correctly.

Tobias