[Foundation-l] the choice of what is going to be developed is very much a management issue;

Fae fae at wikimedia.org.uk
Mon Oct 31 06:30:24 UTC 2011

I find the idea that one might discount the views of editors by
claiming that we are ignoring the views of readers a bit bizarre when
discussing a feature that by definition is used by editors.
Consequently any consensus or statistics on feedback from editors that
may have actually used such tools would seem the most relevant and
essential if we are to credibly judge the value of such improvements
for the community and impact on content.

Cheers,
Fae