[Foundation-l] Show community consensus for Wikilove

Brandon Harris bharris at wikimedia.org
Sun Oct 30 03:51:04 UTC 2011

On 10/29/11 8:36 PM, Jorgenev wrote:

> So far my only experience with extension:wikilove is having a new user
> prefer it to just editing my talk page, and so over the course of a
> mundane conversation about sourcing I earned myself two civility
> barnstars and three trophies. Hooray!

	One take away from this experience of yours could be that the process
of utilizing talk pages is extremely arcane and horrible from a user
experience perspective, while using WikiLove to communicate - even
though it is the "wrong" channel - is far easier and preferable to new
users.

--
Brandon Harris, Senior Designer, Wikimedia Foundation