[Foundation-l] Fwd: Wikipedian in residence in Cape Town, South Africa / WikiAfrica

Marco Chiesa chiesa.marco at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 09:35:08 UTC 2011

Forwarding from Wikimedia Italy, mailing list (we have an ongoing project
called WikiAfrica with an association called Lettera27

Dear all,
  I'm forwarding a call for applications for a Wikipedian in residence in
Cape Town. It is a one year position, offering expenses refund and implies
living in Cape Town. Information can be found below. Please do not hesitate
to forward the message to anyone may be interested.

Marco (Cruccone)
p.s. I am not really involved with this call, so do not send applications to
me!