[Foundation-l] Office Hours on the article feedback tool

Oliver Keyes scire.facias at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 10:04:23 UTC 2011

Hey guys

So, on Thursday we're going to be holding an Office Hours session on IRC to
discuss the Article Feedback Tool and what we're planning to do with it -
namely, scrapping it and replacing it with an entirely new version ;).
Attending will be Fabrice Florin, the contractor leading development on the
new version, Howie Fung, the WMF's product manager, and myself. If you're
interested in the AFT, whether because you think the existing version is
good or because you think it's really bad, we'd love for you to attend -
every opinion and viewpoint is welcome. The session will be held in
#wikimedia-office at 19:00 GMT/UTC, and I hope to see a lot of you there :).

Thanks

Oliver Keyes
Community Liason, Product Development
Wikimedia Foundation