[Foundation-l] News from Germany: White Bags and thinking about a fork

Dirk Franke dirkingofranke at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 24 10:17:44 UTC 2011

And another one, sorry, I cannot find the mail in which it was proposed. But
generally I think a hide/show-all solution would be acceptable to everybode.
There is still a lot of bad blood going around. And it would certainly be
easier to implement it referring to technical reasons of low bandwith, than
with morally objectionable pictures.. but still, I think this would meet all
criteria of the German community.

regards,

d/sp

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 12:15 PM, Dirk Franke <dirkingofranke at googlemail.com