[Foundation-l] Is random article truly random

??? wiki-list at phizz.demon.co.uk
Wed Oct 19 18:24:25 UTC 2011

On 19/10/2011 18:52, Fae wrote:
>> Did I miss anything?
>
> Yes, could you clarify who were you trying to launch a personal attack
> on, or were you trying to offend everyone from a certain culture by
> showing how much you disrespect them?

Disrespect? That is odd in odd word to use in a discussion where one
side maintains that controversial content cannot be pre ascertained;
that controversial content is culturally biased; that those so biased
should be educated, against their will if necessary, to be more
accepting towards content they find objectionable.

The observation I made was directed at the observation that dumping
random controversial images onto someone's computer screen was not a
problem. I know of none that honestly hold that view, do you?