[Foundation-l] Blackout at Italian Wikipedia

Risker risker.wp at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 20:32:55 UTC 2011

Rather than try to respond to a specific post in this fast moving thread, my
belief is that the WMF is likely trying to work directly with members of the
Italian Wikipedia community primarily right now rather than keeping up with
mailing lists.  While I do look forward to seeing some communication on this
issue, that community needs to be the focus.

(As an aside, kudos to Milos' rapid response and ability to organize his own
local community in support of the concerns of our Italian counterparts.)

Risker