[Foundation-l] Dead Sea Scrolls

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 13:02:06 UTC 2011

Hoi,
I am here in Los Angeles with Amir. We have discussed the dead sea scrolls
extensively. We discussed transcription, fonts appropriate for such old
texts. The use of the text.

Do you believe that the suggestion for transcription was made by someone
from the museum at Wikimania? That Amit is WMF Israel board ? That I am
bored by the nonsence about all this ?

If all the words written had an equivalent in the transcription, I would
mind that it takes so few words to say sarcastic and furious.. can you not
elaborate (and transcribe more) ?
Thanks,
       GerardM