[Foundation-l] Wikimania 2011 videos - mission complete!

Tomasz Kozłowski odder.wiki at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 13:32:47 UTC 2011

Itzik,
this is a phenomenal piece of news!

I've been recently responsible for uploading videos from a much smaller
conference (the 10th birthday of Polish Wikipedia) to YouTube and
Wikimedia Commons and I imagine how much work you had to put to make
this happen!

Thanks to your videos, this years' Wikimania has become a truly open
conference in which everybody can now participate (e.g. by watching the
videos & contacting appropriate people). You've set the standards really
high for the D.C. people and we can only hope they will be able to reach
them! :-)

Again, thanks for a wonderful job done, it's appreciated!

--
Tomasz Kozłowski | [[user:odder]]