[Foundation-l] [Wikimania-l] Wikimania 2013 - Request for Bids and Jury nominations

Thomas Goldammer thogol at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 24 01:11:49 UTC 2011

Yes, that's why I just gave this as a possible alternative saying that
there would need to be a lot of trust in the chapter to do exactly
this sort of comparison (within their respective country). In case it
wasn't clear, I do support sticking to the method we used so far,
amendments and improvements not excluded, of course.

Th.