[Foundation-l] A proposal for a Wikimedia project that helps people find solutions to their problems

Yao Ziyuan yaoziyuan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 12:16:34 UTC 2011

How best to lead the user to his specific problem can be learned from
practice. It could be "branching out by category", or "branching out
by symptom", or a combination of both.

Above all, the point is, it will be so natural for a Wikipedia article
like "Air conditioner" to include a "box" that says "Troubleshoot your
air conditioner problems at WikiSolve"! It will sound so natural to
have such a sister project.