[Foundation-l] Fwd: [Wikimediaindia-l] Death and Post-mortem of Indian Education Program pilot

Anivar Aravind anivar at movingrepublic.org
Mon Nov 14 13:08:03 UTC 2011

An Important Perspective from Pune wikimedia Community .
Putting blame on students and educational system does not help us to study
from this experience . In addition , i was always wondering how we omitted
addressing copy-vios from the programme plan, since it is always expected
in "assignment" based IEP model .