[Foundation-l] Newbie recruitment: referencing

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 22:01:23 UTC 2011

I expanded the WP:QUICKREF page to discuss available tools. While
ProveIT (created by Georgia Tech) is a gadget that is available to all
logged in users in Preferences -> Gadgets, it's not available to
others, new users are unlikely to know about it, and it doesn't add
prompts to add a reference in the main body of article-space. I think
those are key improvements that could be made, either to ProveIT or to
a different gadget (or, ideally, an extension).