[Foundation-l] Ideas for newbie recruitment

Mateus Nobre mateus.nobre at live.co.uk
Tue Nov 1 23:55:21 UTC 2011

This hostility is being reflected in the drop at the number of the editors.I agree with the ''automatic-message theory''. None likes automatic messages. In my view, it should be reserved for vandals.
Newbies needs a special priority. Something like: ''Hi, thanks for your edition! We hope you become part of our team. If you need anything, just talk to us''.
It's not hard to do, is it?

MateusNobre
MetalBrasil on Wikimedia projects
(+55) 85 88393509