[Foundation-l] Message to community about community decline

teun spaans teun.spaans at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 07:14:48 UTC 2011

Quote:Many volunteers don't have a lot to write.
This sounds like an opinion, not like a fact. Even on English wikipedia, we
still have about two hundred thousand plant species to describe, and
millions of animal species. And then I'm not talking about fungi and other
kingdoms

I do agree with some of your remarks about motivation. One way to motivate
people might be to provide more information on the process that google maps
uses to locate wikipedia artciles to its maps. It's much nicer if lots of
people actually read 'your' article.

Teun Spaans