[Foundation-l] 2011 Board Elections: Input needed

FT2 ft2.wiki at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 13:38:26 UTC 2011

In the sense of members as "participants", the world and our readers are
ultimately our "members".

If one considers "members" to be "those who tangibly contribute" then I
would say Wikimedia is not a "members club". Its work is not done "by
members for benefit of members". It exists on a voluntary basis for the
world as a whole, ie non-members (by that definition), and that is where our
focus should always ultimately end up.

FT2