[Foundation-l] Not working as an WMFR employee anymore

Bastien Guerry bzg at altern.org
Fri Mar 18 01:02:47 UTC 2011

Dear all,

it's now official: I'm no longer working as an employee of Wikimédia
France.

Please don't use bastien.guerry at wikimedia.fr anymore, use bzg at gnu.org
or bzg at altern.org instead.

This year has been hectic: I coordinated the WMFR/Toulouse partnership,
organized the GLAMWIKI:Fr conference in Paris, and I helped the chapter
as much as I could about its daily tasks.

A big THANK to all wikimedians and wikipedians from all over the world
who helped me understand the Wikimedia projects, their communities and
the global mouvement.  It was a great experience.

Good luck to the new WMFR board and to its future employees.

The good news is that I'm now allowed to edit the project, and I hope I
will contribute there.

Best,

--
 Bastien