[Foundation-l] Is there a good reason to delete the Burj Al Arab?

Yaroslav M. Blanter putevod at mccme.ru
Sun Mar 13 17:58:29 UTC 2011

On Sun, 13 Mar 2011 18:26:04 +0100, Gerard Meijssen
<gerard.meijssen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hoi,
> Who is going to reach out and ask for some photos that are giving to us
> under a free license. Moaning does not help.
> Thanks,
>        GerardM

I think in this specific case we are not talking about photos (which are
free) but about the buildings (which are not because of the lack of FOP).
Pictures of non-free buildings from Italy, France, Russia and other
countries, taken by Wikimedians, get mass deleted from Commons recently.

Cheers
Yaroslav