[Foundation-l] [Announce] Brion Vibber to rejoin Wikimedia Foundation

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 21:25:18 UTC 2011

On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 3:13 PM, Pedro Sanchez <pdsanchez at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2011/3/8 Huib Laurens <sterkebak at gmail.com>:
>> Lo sentimos, pero el Inglés es el idioma principal en esta lista.
>
> :Not only is english the main idioma, dare I say the only one (any
> thread started on another language would raise complains and quickly
> turned into english)

I'd like to see that tested, personally. More than 50% of the
Foundation contributors do not write in English, and don't read
English as a primary language; if this is true, then we should
implement a better solution for foundation-level discussions in other
major language families.

However, Maria's emails haven't indicated that she knows anything
about this list, nor has she posted to wikies-l...  not the best test
case.

SJ

--
Samuel Klein          identi.ca:sj           w:user:sj          +1 617 529 4266