[Foundation-l] Wikimedia "Storyteller" job opening

MZMcBride z at mzmcbride.com
Sun Mar 6 19:06:36 UTC 2011

Sue Gardner wrote:
> Ah, Sarah, I don't think that's particularly fair. Bear in mind we've
> just published a strategic plan that 1,000+ Wikimedians helped create.
> I'm not denying that some Wikimedians may feel alienated from the
> Wikimedia Foundation: I'm sure it is true for some. But "something in
> which we have no input" is, IMO, not a fair characterization.

This is an interesting comment given who actually authored the strategic
plan. It's my understanding that several people (Eugene, you, Erik, and
others) wrote different parts of the report, which were then compiled by
people from Bridgespan. Is that accurate?

Is there a record of who wrote which parts of the report? It would be
particularly interesting to see how much of it came from volunteers.

MZMcBride